MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: E-Cellular Error? Or not using program correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Ryan,

I'm putting this mod back in. I have a lot of musicians on the road that have requested this back. So anyhow, I have someone that says this tonight.
Quote:not working on my blackberry. I only get a blank page.

But this appears to be working when I click thru my pc browser at /cell/ or /cell/index.php

He's using a Blackberry Curve 8310

Version 1.4.4 installed and using your latest version plug-in from the Mods area 1.4

Regards
I have another member saying it's working for him. :0 Must be a phone setting maybe? I have a LOT of users that will use this for sure.
Personally, it's hard for me to test my eCellular program because I don't have access to all the devices I would need to ensure it's very good. Therefore, the detection I use for auto-redirect is minimal (i.e. I believe it will only auto-redirect nokia phones) and it's only needed for phones that require WAP. Most smart phones these days do not require WAP and have full fledged browsers like the iPhone and I believe the latest Blackberry's.

Does he know which url he's getting? Is he seeing /cell/ in his url? If not, does it work for him if he manually navigates to /cell/ ?