MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Force Users to View a Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-04, 10:34 AM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. This isn't about guid. Probably, you edited somewhere incorrect. If this issue isn't so urgent, I may take a look later and edit the plugin as you want.

I can wait. But for the love of God (whoever, or whatever, you believe in), I can't find my mistake - I'm sure there is one, as you said. I attached both of the plugins (one is the original one - with the table name changed, as I wrote; the other is the one I edited). If it helps you in anything...

Thanks,
Ori...

[attachment=12266]
amazing new feature, Thanks Smile
Please DragonFever, take a look at the "Force Users to View a Form" I attached on post #11 - I, still, don't know what I did wrong in it . It will really be helpful to my forum as it was build as an informational/teaching/self help forum (for computer software/hardware) and users in Israel tend to abuse places like my. The forum I want the users/guests to read is meant to covers me legally.

Thanks,
Ori...
Hallo,

I've a little prob with this mod:

The thread that I want the users to read is the following:
http://bla.de/showthread.php?tid=250&pid=1277#pid1277

So I insert into Admin CP configurations:
1. Must Read Thread ID:
http://bla.de/showthread.php?tid=250&pid=1277#pid1277
2.Message
There is a thread board management want you to read. You cannot view other threads before read this thread. Please click <a href="http://bla.de/showthread.php?tid=250&pid=1277#pid1277">here</a> to view the thread.

But this isn't working. I cant open the thread that I want the users to read.
It fills in the ID (what I think the ID is) into the address bar, but again I get the message that i'm not allowed to open the thread before reading the defined thread(that i still can't open!!).

any ideas?
Thanks for Help.
hi, first thx for this great plugin Smile it makes things easier,

i only have one problem, is there an way to exclude guests? so i only want that already registered users has to view the thread one time.
Because right now everytime an guest has to reread the thread Sad and thats a little bit strange and they get angry Big Grin

Regards,
cHarOn
I hve SEO in my Forum

so there is No any fid available

finally i want that every user / guest can see this thread which look like this

sitename.com/thread-uploader-needs-to-read

No What should i add in the "id Box"

Any idea ?
(2009-10-13, 10:48 AM)CatchItBaby Wrote: [ -> ]I hve SEO in my Forum

so there is No any fid available

finally i want that every user / guest can see this thread which look like this

sitename.com/thread-uploader-needs-to-read

No What should i add in the "id Box"

Any idea ?

hover the newreply button; or post a link i'm sure it must be viewable somewhere =P
Thx lex Your Suggestion Work Smile
Can some one Modified to This Plugin

- Means whenever user will login into His Account it Automatically Redirect to Page ?

Can Some One Do it ?
Any one ?
The mod doesn't work on 1604
Pages: 1 2 3