MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ? Installing A New Theme ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The theme won't be the cause. Deactivate the plugin, and see if it works then, chances are it will.
yah of course it does

so your saying to me that it has soemthign to do with the htaccess file or text ?
(2009-01-08, 04:58 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]yah of course it does

If you're saying that why did you think the theme was the cause?? Doesn't make much sense Undecided

It's probably something to do with that, yes. Is it called .htaccess?? Rename it to that if it isn't. Might be a problem with mod_rewrite or something like that.

Also as it's a plugin issue, moved to correct forum.
matt if i give you access to my server can you fix this out for me if you have time

i want the notebook template with all the plugins that are already there to work

since i know your a Support Team Member im sure you can figure it out in a timely manner

thats if you feel up to it
Well, not really, as I have no idea whatsoever how the plugin works, so I couldn't possibly know what to do.

Did you check what the htaccess file is called??
yah i have 2 some how 1 is HTACCESS and the other is htaccess.txt Sad
Right, well I'd assume it needs to just be called .htaccess, and having 2 is probably not right. Then when that's sorted, deactivate the plugin and activate it again and see how it goes then.
ok will do, ill let you know what happens after doing all what you mentioned
found the problem ...

it was the mood mod

so happy now and thanks for your help MATTR
Pages: 1 2