MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How we Change Different Colours of the index ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Admin
How we Change Different Colours of the index ?
Please help me and give valuable comments
Thanx in advance
Regards
what parts of the index?
I think you will consider on my request...
but, part of the index, do you want to change? the threads, menus, rows what?
Please proper Give me Template Edits of all parts of the index
I will be very thankful to you
Secondly,
Please answer, that if I want to enter a javascript (suc as, entering a javascript code
of Visits counter of Members, and Local Time)
Then How I could enter, and what is needed to do that edits?
Thanx in advance
Secondly,
Please answer that if I want to Edit Forum Legend,( icons that show new posts, NO new posts lock folder etc.) and I want to place in a box.
Then How could I do that
Thanx again
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-33809.html thats the diffrent parts of the index, you change them by going to themes and style then choose a theme then choose global.css to change the colors, and you want to count how many members visit?
all you do is get new icons that show forum lock, new posts, and upload them to the images folder in your ftp
(2009-01-05, 07:23 AM)Proper Wrote: [ -> ]and you want to count how many members visit?
all you do is get new icons that show forum lock, new posts, and upload them to the images folder in your ftp

Thanx Proper
I will read this,
Secondly Yes I want to Count Number of visits,
Thirdly,I didnot understand forum Icons legend part of your text, Proper , I asked that how to place these icons in a box ?
well, i dont think there is a plugin to count visits of your forum, there's only one for the profile i know of, what icons, the one that indicate new posts or what?
All Three Icons,
No Posts
No New Posts
Locked Forum
i saw your forum and you changed the defualt theme with new icons, so why are you asking me how do you change them??
sorry, read your post wrong, what kind of box do you want to post them in?
Pages: 1 2