MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachments in quickedit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if a thread contains any attachment you can see
[attachment:XXXXX]
in there but you cant delete it via quickedit. if you delete
[attachment:XXXXX]
from post it still exist in that post. and you have to use edit tool and say remove attachment.
Are you saying that if you delete [attachment:XXXXX] from quickedit the attachment file doesn't get deleted or that [attachment:XXXXX] still exists in the post?
Because, if you delete [attachment:XXXXX] from full edit it will not delete the attachment either and I don't think it should.
I think quickedit is used for small type mistakes and there for not delete the attachment
What the [attachment=X] thing does is insert the attachment inline into the post. If it isn't there, attachments will be added to the bottom of the post.
I am also having this type of trouble
dude, your having every possible problem, naq
If you read my post you'll see it's not even a problem.
attachment is doesnt matter, problem is [attachment=XX] have to add a attach to post so if you delete [attachment=xx] via quickedit you must extract attachment from the post but attachments still in there without [attachment=xx] thats the problem. you have full edit and must use remove buton so if [attachment=xx] is useless it can be a bug or if attachment=xx is needed than quickedit got a problem.
No, because as me and crakter said, the [attachment=x] isn't what is adding the file to the post itself, it's what's showing it inline, when you click 'insert into post', so deleting that line removes it from being inside the psot, and adds it to the bottom.
hmm so its not a bug. but it works interesting... thx for replies
Pages: 1 2