MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]My signature Problem...Thanx Tom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Members of support team,
I want your help...
Please look my Signature...
After My website and my Forum
mybbsig.png is showing
But the information about by Forum is NOT there.
Means that it does not showing, posts, threads,total members etc
Can any body help me
I will be very thankful to them
Regards
Any Comments ???
NO comments yet
Have you made sure that the file is uploaded correctly on your forum? It's currently pointing to a 403.php file...

Try updating your signature to point to the correct file on your server - it isn't showing, that's what your browser displays if an image hasn't loaded.
NO Tom
Here on my computer
It opens
But showing that Direct Inialzation of this file is NOT allowed
Try this link
www.tasawwuf.110mb.com/forum/mybbsig.php
The script you're using doesn't adhere to MyBB's security. As it says, "IN_MYBB needs to be defined".

If you can upload the script you're using, I'll take a look at it if you want.
Work fine on my site as you can see in my sig.
Dear Tom
Can you give me the whole procedure of doing that
Maens , that what should be added and how should be uploaded
Thanx in advance
As in, can you upload the php file that you're using to your post in this topic? There is an attachments box underneath where you write your post.
Dear Tom Please Look This signature file
[attachment=12276]
Yes i had uploaded here>>>
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-43072.html

(Merged Threads - Tom.M)
There really isn't any need to create multiple threads for the same problem. You could have just uploaded the file here, where the discussion is... Undecided

Download the file, and make sure both the php file and the png file are in the same directory/folder. The problem is that the create image command didn't like the full URL. Works fine in all test environments.

If you do change where the image is held, then change the following line so it is relative.

$img_handle = imageCreateFromPNG("mybbsig.png");
Pages: 1 2