MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I get a list of MyBB 1.4.4 compatible themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, a friend and I are looking to start a forum on MyBB, Ver. 1.4.4. So far, I'm not complaining, it is a great software after all. Naturally, we need a theme, and are having troubles.

We attempted using the MyBulletin theme and had troubles using Moderation abilities and we wouldn't be directed to latest topics when the link was clicked on the index. The Afresh themes weren't showing the main title-bar area correctly.

Can I get a list of MyBB 1.4.4 compatible themes? Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.Big Grin
Alright, I suppose that helps a little. Are there any other themes compatible with 1.4.4?
Well, that was pointless. Close this if you like, I don't think I'll be getting much help.
I just wanted to make clear that there's just no list ... except the one on the mods site. You'll have to go through the themes in the templates forum and look for yourself if they're compatible. The staff doesn't monitor any theme submissions on this forum that close.
what help do you need? theres themes on here, and mybbskinz.com google it if you don't like the ones here.
I understand that destroyer, but nearly all the ones I've found that are decent do NOT work. Luckily, my friend was able to fix the problems with the Afresh themes. Unfortunately I still want the MyBulletin theme but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

And, I figured that someone might know of a few compatible ones and may post a few links, rather than just posting up obvious ones that I've checked. =/
did you Ignore Version Compatibility, on the mybulletin one? try that and see if it works
I have and sadly it didn't work.

The problems we've noticed with MyBulletin would be that we don't have moderation abilities when viewing a thread and that we can not go to the last thread posted in a forum when we click the link from the index.
where's the theme located?
Pages: 1 2