MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help Please] PM on Registeration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Members I want to use PM on Registration,
But When I Uploaded php file into inc/plugins folder,
It shows an error message on the header of forum aswell as on the AdminCP,
The file is here...[attachment=12280]
Can any one give me the correct file???
I am thankful to Them
King Regards
naqshbandios_limra
Instead of asking to fix it, what's wrong with it first? What error message are you getting?
I just downloaded it again, see if this is any different, and make sure you're actually uploading it to the right folder.
[attachment=12281]
Hello Matt
I am having this message when I uploaded it to the inc/plugins folder

Quote:Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer.

What should I do now
And below of this message
This message also appears

Quote:in /www/110mb.com/t/a/s/a/w/w/u/f/tasawwuf/htdocs/forum/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 202
i think 110mb is a bad host
An educated guess would say it might be caused by the version of PHP they have installed.
I also had that problem when I had it uploaded to my plugins directory (PHP 5.x), but I was just testing something so it wasn't something important.But why do you want that if MyBB comes with that feature by default?
Is it default....?? o.O
(2009-01-06, 08:18 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I also had that problem when I had it uploaded to my plugins directory (PHP 5.x), but I was just testing something so it wasn't something important.But why do you want that if MyBB comes with that feature by default?

Then It would be abetter chance for Us
Lol

Matt, I , perhaps, had an idea , that Might cuasing this problem
Wether, fsockopen function could be needed for PM on Registration function OR NOT
Please give your Ideas
Thanx