MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: im looking for this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hy, im new here, but as this is the oficial website, i wanted to know how is this theme call
link - sry if its consider spam

but i look for it in evry sercher in the net and oviously here but i cannot find it, the auther its supose to be "Justin S."

if anyone can post the theme or help me to find it anywere ti will be thnk
http://mods.mybboard.net/themes

Known as the "Afresh" themes, I think...
That's been modified so you won't be able to download it like that, though.
Okey but do u know the name of it?, i sow une similar night ble i think, but im not sure.
Looks most like Afresh Black, but as I said, on the link you gave, the theme has been modified, so you can't download it like that.
Thanx Matt
ok, so you can bet that the theme i saw is afresh but modified. If i change the header colour and everything else yit can look like that one?

But as i was looking for a template on internet i saw this one

Link

I dont know if its posible but they could have change the copyright? is that legal?
Well it looks like the Afresh themes, same backgroud, similar style, and of course the copyright... however I'm not sure if Justin allows the theme to be modified like that (if it is definitely Afresh), I'll check up on it.
I don't mean offence or nothing and i know it's totally off-topic lol but why do you say thank,s matt in every post i see of your's naqshbandios_limra?

Back on topic: his CSS say,s the theme is called Black now so most probaly is Afresh theme.
We are aware its afresh they have changed the navigation possibly some type of javascript.
Pages: 1 2