MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 pretty good suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MyBB,
I really like the fact that myBB has alot of utilities to use (more then phpBB) but its missing 2 things:

One is a set theme as default thingy. It pretty suck that myBB doesn't have it coz its pretty hard to let everyone have a default theme to go with....

Second is a theme selector at the bottom left corner like IPB's.... that wil lbe pretty nice to be included....

I hope this suggestion can be a real and not only words.... hehehe

Best regrads,
spicyJ
spicyjoe Wrote:One is a set theme as default thingy. It pretty suck that myBB doesn't have it coz its pretty hard to let everyone have a default theme to go with....
That's a bug that will be fixed in the next release.
spicyjoe Wrote:Second is a theme selector at the bottom left corner like IPB's.... that wil lbe pretty nice to be included....
k776 made a plugin for that, it's called QuickTheme. Wink
Michael83, the QuickTheme hack doesn't fit my needs. I don't want the selector at the top of the page, we want it in the footer next to the copyright. So, that's what spicyjoe is trying to suggest.
sup, Paralex... you know me well... hehehehe!... anyways, cool... i can't wait for the default theme thingy.... and the theme selection thats on the top on the page kinda breaks the theme looks..... IPB have it at the bottom right of each page and so won't break the theme and its nice over there..... hehhe