MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avidboard.com - The Forum for MyBB Enthusiasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are the threads within the forums within the "Announcements" category intentionally unviewable by guests?
(2009-01-07, 05:52 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comments. About 200 posts ain't have bad for a few hours of opening. Smile

Not wanting to sound funny, but that's a little deceptive since the majority of them are in a /me thread. Rolleyes
(2009-01-07, 11:46 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Are the threads within the forums within the "Announcements" category intentionally unviewable by guests?

Nope. Should be fixed now. I found MyBB 1.2 forum perms a lot easier than 1.4's, as 1.4's perms are a bit more confusing but I guess it's because their are more advanced perms than before.
(2009-01-07, 04:38 AM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comments/criticism, very much appreciated.

I somewhat agree with you, but the real difference will be coming soon. Smile

How long do we have to wait?
Not quite sure. I've been a bit busy but I should be clear by Monday so I'll have time to finish it then.
Best Regards.
Looking good, release the theme! Toungue

Good luck with the project.
Pages: 1 2