MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need CS mod to mybb 1.4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thats invision power board
(2009-01-07, 06:11 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean tabbed categories?

I know that's not what he meant, but is there a Plugin/Mod for that? I'd personally love to have it and I've requested it before. Toungue
(2009-01-08, 12:53 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: [ -> ]

I know that's not what he meant, but is there a Plugin/Mod for that? I'd personally love to have it and I've requested it before. Toungue

I am looking into this as I want to have this at HF.
(2009-01-08, 12:55 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-08, 12:53 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: [ -> ]

I am looking into this as I want to have this at HF.

Wow, that was quick. Toungue

And that's awesome to know, another great reason for me to hurry up and suscribe to MyBB Central. I've wanted it also, ever since my friend who runs vBulletin added it.

EDIT: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175687
I found this for you, for reference in case you need it.
I can't be sure I will pull it off. I am limited by the hooks of mybb and template system. If the plugin is going to be too invasive I won't do it and I refuse to make core file changes for my plugins to work.
Ah, okay. It would be cool for you to give it a shot though. Also... out of personal interest, why do you refuse to make core file changes for your plugins to work?
Because on updates it can break. That's very frustrating when you have as many forums as I do. Long ago I moved from phpbb to mybb and the plugin system was the reason why. Once you start making core file changes you really need to remember or log each one. Total pain in the arse.
so there is some way to do it or not?
i dont know php so if someone will help me i will glad to it
... labrocca and I said you would have to recreate your index template, which wouldn't be good for you in the long run.
(2009-01-08, 03:50 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Because on updates it can break. That's very frustrating when you have as many forums as I do. Long ago I moved from phpbb to mybb and the plugin system was the reason why. Once you start making core file changes you really need to remember or log each one. Total pain in the arse.

Oh, I didn't know that. Considering I'd only like to use it on one forum though, I probably wouldn't mind myself.
Pages: 1 2 3