MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Toolbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone explain exactly what the moderator toolbox does? I know there's an explanation on this site, but I read it and was none the wiser. What is it used for?
Which toolbox?? Inline mod options?? They're just quick access mod tools.... Undecided
If you're looking in the Admin CP, it allows you to add custom moderation tools that combine actions like moving+locking a thread at the same time.
(2009-01-07, 08:15 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking in the Admin CP, it allows you to add custom moderation tools that combine actions like moving+locking a thread at the same time.

Yes I was looking in the Admin CP. Thanks for your answer. It seems they aren't that useful, as I thought they might solve my problem with the moderation options/inline moderation that I don't want to appear. I was thinking they might substitute for the ones I don't want.
No they add more. For example, there's one used in the bug forum, which you've probably noticed, it adds [F] to the title, adds a response, and moved the thread, all by choosing just one option.

I personally think your other issue should be posted in a thread in Suggestions + Feedback, if it does indeed work how you say it does (still haven't tested it yet).