MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove Moderated By: text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have a little newbie question... if you can help me. How can i delete the text "Moderated By: ..." from forum if i select a user to moderate a forum?
Thanks in advance!
In the forumdisplay template remove:
{$moderatedby}
You can also turn off that listing completely by going to ACP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Forums' Moderator Listing > OFF.
You'll probably need to do both. The setting doesn't affect the listing on the forumdisplay IIRC.
Quote:Here you can turn on or off the listing of moderators for each forum on index.php and forumdisplay.php

Seems to Toungue
omg i'm so blind Toungue thank you very very much guys! i just love the mybb team support Smile

Oh, and btw... i have a little problem...
Even if it's selected the option Display posts using the classic layout... when i'm not logged on forum... it looks perfect Smile with classic layout. But when i log in... my forum appears as Display posts using the horizontal post layout . Why?
Because the ACP setting is only what guests see and is the setting new users have, and you have your UCP setting set to horizontal. See this to see how to force: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html
thank you again.