MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you change the text logo below the control panel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not talking about the Banner. I am talking about the text logo (or forum title) right below the control panel (where you find > (User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out), the time, etc. ) at the top of the page. I'd like to design a much more dynamic text logo than the one I have now.

I appreciate your help, once againBig Grin.
I believe you're talking about the header_welcomeblock_member template. If it isn't then you should post a screenshot to indicate what you're talking about.
(2009-01-08, 03:55 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you're talking about the header_welcomeblock_member template. If it isn't then you should post a screenshot to indicate what you're talking about.

I think that's right. This is what I am talking about:

Search Member List Calendar Help
Current time: 01-08-2009, 04:49 AMWelcome back, norbyson. You last visited: Today, 12:40 AM (User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out)
Open Buddy List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 4)

Asian Adventures < This is what I want to change.

(I do not know how to take a screen shot on my Mac yet Blush)
Well if you had said that before... that's part of the navigation, which is <navigation> in the 'header' template, and the templates for the different parts of the nav are in the 'Navigation Templates' set.
(2009-01-08, 08:54 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you had said that before... that's part of the navigation, which is <navigation> in the 'header' template, and the templates for the different parts of the nav are in the 'Navigation Templates' set.

So there is actually a navigation template? How do you get to it? Do you have to FTP it?
No, the templates are in the template manager, in the ACP... expand the Navigation Templates set.
(2009-01-08, 02:24 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]No, the templates are in the template manager, in the ACP... expand the Navigation Templates set.

I figured out where the Nav template is but I do not see where I can tweak the title I want to change.

Where exactly do I need to go to change it?
I think the initial bit uses the board name setting, to have anything else will need a core file edit IIRC, I think that was the conclusion the last time someone asked to do something similar.
(2009-01-08, 05:48 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]I think the initial bit uses the board name setting, to have anything else will need a core file edit IIRC, I think that was the conclusion the last time someone asked to do something similar.

Thanks, Matt. I figured it out. It was the .navigate.active style. Now the problem is when I click on other forums their title reflects the main title. For instance, if I make the main title large, then when I click on another forum its title appears large too at the top of the page, know what I mean?

So, how do you set it up so that only the main title reflects the changes I made?

Thanks again!