MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin list not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing is being shown when I click the plugins link. Also, whenever I click plugin updates, it brings me up a blank page. I've tried adding plugins but it still wont show.

The files in /forum/inc/plugins/ are

1. index.html
2. php.php
3. smtp.php

Please help.
Make sure ./admin/modules/config/plugins.php exists.
It does.
Try and reupload it. Is the page completely blank, i.e. the entire page that you see blank, or just the area where the plugin list would be?? Is theis the only page with the problem??
It has everything from this

Plugin page Wrote:This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link.

and above. Below, it's just blank white.

Regaurding other pages-
(2009-01-08, 02:15 PM)krazygamers Wrote: [ -> ]Also, whenever I click plugin updates, it brings me up a blank page.

EDIT: Also, tried reuploading and it didn't work.
And if you click Home it logs you out... (I'm a Admin on his forum too)
(2009-01-08, 03:25 PM)CO_ol Wrote: [ -> ]And if you click Home it logs you out... (I'm a Admin on his forum too)

Yeah sometimes. Only happened to me once. Happens to him every single time.
Yay, it works again. lol
No more log in/off problems. But the plugins page problem is still there... Sad
Actually the problem is there but not the same exact problem. It logs you off whenever you click the home tab in the admin cp.
Please don't PM me for support. Can you please describe what smtp.php and php.php files do? If they don't do anything involving plugins, remove them - that could be your problem.
Pages: 1 2