MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: another language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!,
I installed a theme & then i see there are 3 words in another language how can i fix it. I upload image folder & import xml file only... Can you pls look my testing forum http://mybb.comze.com/mybb here and look below the main omage(logo)

these are the another language
=======================
Ana Sayfa
Kontrol Paneliniz
Yeni Mesajlar

how can i chage this in to english ??
I'm guessing they're in the welcomeblock, yes?? Edit them in global.lang.php
not welcomebox.. pls see my image attachment
[Image: ab859.jpg]
Would have been useful to have shown us that to begin with, we can't guess where these things are. Also this is a theme issue, so shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Depending on how the theme is made, you may have to edit a template, probably header or header_welcomeblock_member, or edit a language file. Maybe ask the theme author as they actually wrote it.
oops! there was a problem how can i contact this author? no any contact information....

theme is this... Can anyone pls help me to solve this,,,,,,,,,

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/fk-theme-v10
I've just said what you'll have to check, either edit the template or a language file.
(2009-01-08, 05:15 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Would have been useful to have shown us that to begin with, we can't guess where these things are. Also this is a theme issue, so shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Depending on how the theme is made, you may have to edit a template, probably header or header_welcomeblock_member, or edit a language file. Maybe ask the theme author as they actually wrote it.

i upload image folder & then import xml file only... no language file uploaded.. can you pls tell me header & welcomeblock_member files are located on? or need to edit in admin panel?
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Header Templates > header or header_welcomeblock_member. If you see something like {$lang->something} it is a language file that will need changing, if it is just normal text, you can just change it.