MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VertBoard - Chat Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm. I don't think so. It's working for most people. I think it's just your browser. What browser are you using?
(2009-01-09, 03:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i think it's because of the way .png is encoded Confused

LOL - you save a file as a .png, it should save it as it shows you in your graphics software, you can change it from No Dither to Dithered, but even then it shouldnt make a difference. Same as .gif and .jpg... what do you mean by encoded lol?
(2009-01-09, 04:42 PM)krazygamers Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. I don't think so. It's working for most people. I think it's just your browser. What browser are you using?

Safari.

(2009-01-09, 06:44 PM)JohnMac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-09, 03:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i think it's because of the way .png is encoded Confused

LOL - you save a file as a .png, it should save it as it shows you in your graphics software, you can change it from No Dither to Dithered, but even then it shouldnt make a difference. Same as .gif and .jpg... what do you mean by encoded lol?

http://hsivonen.iki.fi/png-gamma/

Sorry, "encoded" was a poor word choice on my part.
You don't make people want to join. I own a general forum www.laxte.org - soon to be www.speakhub.net and I encourage members to join by giving them free Elite using the MyPlaza system. I also allow them to have there own sub-forum. I have lots of competitions also.

You need to make a general teen forum different from the rest. My forum is general but aimed at members from 13-19 and thats what you need to do.
Pages: 1 2