MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VertBoard - Chat Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just recently created a site and have finally decided to open it. There are a bunch of things to talk about so it should be easy to be active. I still have to add a few things such as plugins. Hope everyone joins and stays active. Enjoy! Wink

http://vertboard.bryansoft.net/
awesome another general discussion and gaming board with an uncustomized layout and no content, internet superstardom is on the way!
(2009-01-09, 10:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]awesome another general discussion and gaming board with an uncustomized layout and no content, internet superstardom is on the way!

What?
(2009-01-09, 12:38 PM)krazygamers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-09, 10:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]awesome another general discussion and gaming board with an uncustomized layout and no content, internet superstardom is on the way!

What?

There are enough general boards/video game boards on the internet where you absolutely cannot just invent one with no compelling content or reason to join. What you've done here is the epitome of laziness; all you've done is throw up a theme someone else made for you, add some forums and say "Here's my website, join!" Literally anyone with ten minutes free time could do what you have done here. You offer nothing to differentiate yourself from the multitudes of general and gaming boards and it suggests quite a bit of arrogance to think that you imagine any level of success without doing anything unique with your project.
Like I said in our PM, ITS ONE DAY OLD!! Get over it. It's not even finished.
Ohkay. Don't wanna flame. Sorry. It's only a day old so I still have lots to do plus I'm on vacation so there isn't much I can do atm. Anyway, back to topic. Just check it out if you want. =D.
[Image: Picture1-8.png]

why do so many people not manage to get these colours to match
Looks matching to me (when I viewed the site). Undecided
I don't know why but different browsers seems to show it differently. Shows perfectly well for me in FF3.

On one of my older forums, I was going crazy because of that, when I made it it matched perfectly, uploaded it, and it was differen't, I couldn't work it out. Viewed it in a different browser, it was fine.

Odd.
Works for me. Lolll. Using FF3.
i think it's because of the way .png is encoded Confused
Pages: 1 2