MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flame The Web.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another flame forum. http://www.flametheweb.com
Made it mainly because my main forum has a flame area and trying to separate flaming from normal chat is impossible. So i plan to move the flame threads etc over to this address. Not even sure how im going to do that but i will worry about that later. Only set this up 2 days ago.
Cool forum but the theme is a little hard on my eyes at this time of night Toungue
I should add it does have language so prob over 18 is advised.
webdesign straight out of 1999
(2009-01-10, 12:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]webdesign straight out of 1999

Perfect then. Just the look i was trying to get. A corny look that is almost annoying to view.
looks like the place I'd like to Flame in Big Grin But you have Money and Awards on profiles twice
Yea there are a few bugs with it still. I should have all those sorted in a day or so... Like i said its only 2 days or so old and the theme i have for it i made and its well lets say buggy.... lol.
I don't blame you Big Grin overall, I like it. But am too busy to go and just spam Toungue
(2009-01-10, 12:04 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]I should add it does have language so prob over 18 is advised.

A warning/disclaimer should be added at the top of the forum.
Lol I joined.