MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: close quickly tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When we click on tag(for example quote/PHP/code) we must click two times for close it. I suggest to close quickly it so when I'll click on quote it'll be
[quote] [quote] with this "/"
What do you think?
That's what it does do. In full reply, when you click a button to open a tag, a new one appears saying [CLOSE TAGS], which will close them.
Yes, I know.
I want that when I click on tag it close automatically tag without that I click on close tag.
So you want [quote][/quote] inserted when you press on quote?

I find that annoying.
Why annoying?
I find that useful because i mustn't click two times but only one
I think it could help others but not all.It depends on how you are using the close tags.
I actually prefer pressing it twice as opposed to just inserting the tags for you. Seems easier to me and makes everything more organized.
Just my 2c.
AFAIK it was like this before the Close button got added. I would find it annoying aswell. You don't have to click it again to close it just post the thread.
Anyways this is normal behaviour in any texteditor/online texteditor. You will find it in Word etc.
You could just manually type the MyCode Toungue
I like it how it is, it won't be changed because only one persona like it. Type it yourself then...
Pages: 1 2