MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Displaying statistics on an external page and template modificaitons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have two questions which I couldn't find answer on neither in the Wiki or in the existing topics:

1. How can I display forum statistics on an external page? Like:
Users Registered
Topics / Posts
Most users online
Users online now x (where X is a number)

I tried to display cache variables but it didn't work Sad Does anybody know how can I possibly do it?

And my second question is about templates, I would like to modify my templates (post display tempalte) to have custom profile fields under the user avatar, like this: (Check the Attachment)
[attachment=12320]

I tried a lot of things, but none worked, can somebody help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance!
John
why is this in development, wrong spot
I posted it in development since I thought it concerned it => Modification of the template and Extraction of the data for a display on an external site.

Where should I post it then?
releases and support
For that box, you can create a load of custom profile fields, add them to the postbit_author_user template, and wrap some CSS around it to make it look nice.
(2009-01-10, 05:21 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]For that box, you can create a load of custom profile fields, add them to the postbit_author_user template, and wrap some CSS around it to make it look nice.

I am not sure how to make it, can you please tell me more about that way?

Thanks in advance!