MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is anybody like to host a gaming board using MyBB that I need help with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to know because I'm not very good with php and mysql.
i would help you but i have a forum im running i can't host it on my server but i can help you run yours.I know a couple of things from doing by board there is a few things i dont know how to do yet.
Ok thanks for your help.

Anybody else to host my board just let me know.
why dont u go to www.kaonet.net and ask him cause he gives free hosting he might not though cause i heard that hes no longer doing it but hey its worth a try.
Cool thanks and I'll check it out.
Ellerkerm Wrote:Ok thanks for your help.

Anybody else to host my board just let me know.

I will PM me
I pm you just now.
I am working with technolojik internet solitions about 4.5 years. and I think they are so good becouse they are very cheap and they have got prestige all of the world. in the world they have got 52.000 customers.
they gives
php
perl
pyton
cgi
asp
asp.net
coldfusion
tomcat
and olny $2.66 per month. and also they gives unlimited spaces and 400 mbps and 7/24/365 mail and phone support
www.technolojik.net
msavci Wrote:I am working with technolojik internet solitions about 4.5 years. and I think they are so good becouse they are very cheap and they have got prestige all of the world. in the world they have got 52.000 customers.
they gives
php
perl
pyton
cgi
asp
asp.net
coldfusion
tomcat
and olny $2.66 per month. and also they gives unlimited spaces and 400 mbps and 7/24/365 mail and phone support
www.technolojik.net

Oh, do they have one of those new-fangled unlimited terabyte hard drives? And 400mbps for $2.66 a month, I'm really getting ripped off as technolojik only charges less than a penny for a T1. Stupid Verizon charges you like $700...
I'd also like to add that Pegasus Web Technology is getting a great deal if you have 52,000 customers and you're a reseller of them. But then again, with prestige all over the world, I guess you can't go wrong when picking a company... although I do have to question where the 400mbps comes from when there is a 1GB/mo bandwidth cap on the account you are reselling... which happens to cost $8.25. I couldn't possibly imagine how much bandwidth you're getting for $1.66.
Pages: 1 2