MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The MyBB Community Newsletter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
cool, i'm on there twice, for the EMS & the avatar caption (which i'm updating shortly)
decswxaqz Wrote:Thanks for including me in the mod list. I never check out this forum as a rule o_O
lou_habs Wrote:thank you for adding me to the listToungue Can't wait to recieve my first addition..lol

You're both welcome! Smile

The next issue will be sent next Monday. Also, the official website for the newsletter will be launched in a couple of days. Stay tuned Toungue!
I haven't recieved a single issue yet...Sad
The next issue will be sent out Monday. This is a bi-weekly newsletter Smile.
kodaks Wrote:The next issue will be sent out Monday.
Aww, I have to wait three days? Sad
Ah, but it's well worth it. I can't wait to see the official newsletter site as well.

Also, any knews on when MyBBoard.com will be 'revamped'? Chris said 'soon', but didn't give an exact date.

Just curious, Wink
Andy
kodaks Wrote:The next issue will be sent out Monday. This is a bi-weekly newsletter Smile.

It would be nice if it is weekly Wink. Maybe you should recruit a small team to search for interesting topics so that not all the work is on you Big Grin (It makes for shorter emails as well).

AndyM3 Wrote:Also, any knews on when MyBBoard.com will be 'revamped'? Chris said 'soon', but didn't give an exact date.

I believe the new site will be released when 1.0 is released, along with the new bug tracker.
Ah alright, thanks Dennis. Smile
Excellent idea about the team approach DennisTT. I will think about implementing something like this! Smile
I love this idea! I just subscribed.
Excellent, glad to have you on board!

Your our 150th subscriber BTW! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4