MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FREE MyBB Hosting + Directory!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-15, 01:07 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he finds enjoyment in running a webhost? Regardless of how unsuccessful each of his previous ones has been?

Other people's sites are under his care if he is running a host. They are going to be hurt if he can't manage this properly. It's not something you do just for your own enjoyment!
(2009-01-15, 01:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-15, 01:07 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he finds enjoyment in running a webhost? Regardless of how unsuccessful each of his previous ones has been?

Other people's sites are under his care if he is running a host. They are going to be hurt if he can't manage this properly. It's not something you do just for your own enjoyment!

And so rather then giving him advice on how to maybe improve his services, forum, and whatnot. All you can do (though not just you) is berate him for not having a TLD?
I don't think he should be in hosting, period. He's proven to be to flaky.
(2009-01-15, 01:28 AM).Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-15, 01:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

And so rather then giving him advice on how to maybe improve his services, forum, and whatnot. All you can do (though not just you) is berate him for not having a TLD?
And have you taken any thought to look at any of his old posts? And the site designs?
People are better off hosting their own forums by themselves anyways!
We gave him advice a long time ago, he never took it. Well, OK, he got a site design.
But its no use if your using a .co.cc domain. There is nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't look professional for sites that are made for hosting.

I could care less if anyone else used a .co.cc domain, as long as it isn't a host. Rolleyes
I can get you a free .co.uk domain if you wish.
Pages: 1 2 3