MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with login...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exactly 2 users report me that can't log in the forums.. when try appear the page of login... but only for this users :/
i change the pass of the suers and i tray and the same...can't login
how i can solve this issue..?
How exactly doesn't it allow them to login?? Is there and error message?? Does it say the password is wrong?? We can't read minds Undecided
No.. appear a login page.. without error...
i dont know how this users can't login
Well if you can ask them then because there's not much we can do if we don't know what is actually wrong. It could be any number of things, but we can't just guess or suggest loads of things to try....

Or can you at least give us a URL and details of a test account??

If the forum with the problem is the one in your sig (I have to assume it is) then your cookie settings are wrong, and it 'might' be that. Open ./inc/settings.php and change the cookie domain setting to .foroact.com Then go to ACP Configuration > General Configuration > and do that again.
The problem is that only happen with 2 users... the rest of the users can log in normally...
i change the things that you say and nothing... :/
No you haven't changed it properly as it's still wrong in the source code. You have to change it in the ACP too, like I said. Also make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666 and that the user clear their cookies.

If that doesn't work, then you're going to have to give us more information, and the test account I asked for.....
But if after i no have problems with this... now why?
Sad
Ok.. now is CHMOD 666, but the problem continue...
i have the password of the user and clearing cookies.. nothing..!!

when i try redirects to: http://foroact.com/member.php
and i try and the same.. :/

The test account need to be admin..??
For now, just make it a usual account and I'll see if I can login.
Sure you can log in...
All the users except 2 can't

PD: If i put in domain cookies .foroact.com i can't logout... I deactivate this.. :/
I send you in a private message the login details...
I can login and out fine... you'll need to ask the users who can't login to give you as much information as they can. Do they get a blank screen?? Is there any message on the screen at all?? Do they just go to http://foroact.com/member.php like you said above, and see a blank page there??
Pages: 1 2