MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flamers Planet - Get paid to flame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-13, 01:37 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]So there's no point to this site, basically? Except to spam the hell out of it, flame it, etc.?
Damn I think you're behind the times. That's not surprising these days. There are a tonne of forums where the whole point is to flame and spam eg BH, F4$ etc.

(2009-01-13, 04:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]for the life of me i cannot understand these websites at all
Maybe you should try going to one of them and flaming?

(2009-01-13, 04:25 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-13, 04:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]for the life of me i cannot understand these websites at all
Me neither. Why waste the database space, hosting space, etc. just to have a board spammed.
Some just like it some don't, but for me reading contructive and creative flames is very fun and educating.

(2009-01-13, 04:31 AM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO sorry but you are a complete weirdo it has to be said Big Grin You post here askin people to sign up to your site but on the top of your forum you have that foul language which makes you look ignorant and dumb.
That's just my way of taunting people into joining lol. Ignorant, dumb weirdo, come to my forum with a Holy Bible and a potty and we'll see about that, twerp.

Lol sorry for flaming all but you should have a section here where flaming is allowed.

(2009-01-13, 04:35 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-13, 04:31 AM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO sorry but you are a complete weirdo it has to be said Big Grin You post here askin people to sign up to your site but on the top of your forum you have that foul language which makes you look ignorant and dumb.
In a way, that's ignorant - but yet called for. Seriously? C'mon now! You expect people to join, even though you attempt to assault us and scare us a way. Well, that's the best oxymoron ever, to be honest!
I have abso-didletty-dootly no idea what you're talking about but as I said it's my way of taunting trailer trashed tards by speaking truthfully to them into joining lol.

(2009-01-13, 04:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]this seems like a lame, try-hard version of somethingawful or something
No strawberry way somethign awful is a shitty money scheme created by some pineapple. It has nothing to do with flaming and is a compeltely pointless and orange forum. And don't insult my forums again or you'll be the one coming over there.

(2009-01-13, 04:45 AM)Doobie Wrote: [ -> ]It's true though read his post lol he clearly show's no respect for people.
I show respect to people who deserve it, bird brain, I am fully kind to those who deserve it IRL just so happens I enjoy reading and participating in flame wars in my spare time.

(2009-01-13, 04:55 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks great, the idea/concept of the forum is kinda pathetic......But then again, since it's a "flaming" forum and after reading the Hello Guest text, that's prolly what you expect to read/hear here!
You honestly need to lighten up and read a few decent creative flames if you're going to say that, here is a beautiful thread...

(2009-01-13, 04:56 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-13, 04:55 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks great, the idea/concept of the forum is kinda pathetic......But then again, since it's a "flaming" forum and after reading the Hello Guest text, that's prolly what you expect to read/hear here!
True at that. But still, bringing language like that to here is uncalled for and just childish.
Childish? I hope you know that there are people I know who were fully grown adults whilst you were still in nappies who flame on forums like mine.
(2009-01-14, 09:06 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-13, 04:56 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
True at that. But still, bringing language like that to here is uncalled for and just childish.
Childish? I hope you know that there are people I know who were fully grown adults whilst you were still in nappies who flame on forums like mine.
lmfao grow up, dude. You speak very dully of people, and have no respect what so ever. Seriously, grow up. You posted a link to your forums here, so we're free to say whatever we want, except for bashing - which none of us have. And you want to talk down on us, because we think you're site is pointless? Well sorry that you can't accept criticism. And if fully grown adults flame on a site that has language of a pissed off 18 year old, then they need to be reeducated in what being an adult means.
Flaming isn't about abusive language, yes for goinks like you it is but for most others it's a thing about creativity, check this classic thread out for instance:

http://www.brawl-hall.com/forums/showthr...p?t=225884
(2009-01-14, 10:07 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]Flaming isn't about abusive language, yes for goinks like you it is but for most others it's a thing about creativity, check this classic thread out for instance:

http://www.brawl-hall.com/forums/showthr...p?t=225884
Are you're made-up words supposed to like..offend us or somethin'? You call that creativity? Please!
No, I do not call it creativity nor flaming. I flame and produce creative flaming when I have a forum where flaming is allowed to do it on. Come over to FP if you want a taste of that but if not;

suck it, cherry.
(2009-01-14, 10:55 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]No, I do not call it creativity nor flaming. I flame and produce creative flaming when I have a forum where flaming is allowed to do it on. Come over to FP if you want a taste of that but if not;

suck it, cherry.
All I can say is grow up.
hahahahaha get out

insulting people on the internet isn't art
I don't agree with the point of the "point" of these forums, but whatever floats your boat. I just find it pathetic that you think you can insult me by calling me a cherry. lmfao. I'm glad I have a sense of humorBig Grin
I like it Toungue If I'm mad.. I can spam here and I may get paid for it xD
Cool theme Smile Keep this board alive so all the losers I ban can go somewhere else instead of bugging my BBs :p
Pages: 1 2 3