MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adminboards.co.uk!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the all new Adminboards.co.uk

Adminboards was created to enable admin's and owners of websites to come forward, share discussions and come together with other owners and administrators of websites/forums. You can post tutorials, discuss in different development, design threads or receive help and request anything you may need.

We will improve over time and hopefully become a very successful admin discussion board.

www.adminboards.co.uk

Looking for support staff and moderator, just opened today.
What are you going to do that's different. I run an admin forum and it isn't really that easy to get moving Toungue.
Umm, not sure yet. It's hard to see what we can offer from whats different out there already.
I don't wish to sound funny or anything, but from your last post here it sounds to me like you "threw" together a forum with no thought put into it whatsoever.

It's usually a good idea to at least add some kind of content to attract ffolks into registering. The way it is now, folks will look at it, see nothing, then move on!
Ah! Yes, and Lufbra is your best friend with new sites(not kidding). He gets straight to the point and gives you valid criticism. So don't take it the wrong way. Wink,
Is originally developed for a mate, it's not myn. Before I give it to him, I wanted feedback on how to make it better.
(2009-01-13, 01:19 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]What are you going to do that's different. I run an admin forum and it isn't really that easy to get moving Toungue.

I got to say I disagree. Look at mine, its not that old. LinkReferral.com gets me quite a few members and it getting more and more active each day. I got all kinds of plans for mine... right now theme and logo :p

Nice admin forum by the way meant to topic starter