MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dvd authoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so continuing on something random

im trying to change 2 350mb xvid avi movie to a DVD THAT WILL PLAY ON ANY STANDARD DVD PLAYER

im currently using Super

is there any better freeware to do this

Question

Is the audio on the DVD supposed to VOB supposed to be mp2 or ac3

thanks
If you have Windows Vista or 7 then you can use windows dvd which isnt bad software. Otherwise you are best off buying a cheap program like Video2dvd. I have never found a good freeware product that does this
(2009-01-13, 05:15 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]Is the audio on the DVD supposed to VOB supposed to be mp2 or ac3
AC3 or DTS.
As for software, I can't recommend one since I rarely author DVDs (only ever used Nero Vision, which is quite simple to use).
hmm thanks yumi Ac3 it is
Nero is the best investment if you want a simple, fast, and complete package.
i do have nero but i don't know how to convert a xvid avi to dvd any help with this
I'll boot up my laptop later and write up the instructions (it's pretty simple, just a few mouse clicks).
Here is a great site where you can learn many things that are connected to video
http://www.doom9.org/
I would suggest putting it in something and rerendering it to make it a MPEG2. That might solve issues if you're burning, if you're having issues with an xvid.