MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can users attach unlimited pictures, videos, power point files etc. I am proposing setting up a forum for surgeons and it is important to have all these attachments for fruitful discussions.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible?
Yes this is possible. In the ACP, you can specify it: Home » Configuration » Posting.
You may also need to add new attachment types in ACP > Configuration > Attachment Types.
at the bottom or footer of the forums the following message is seen. That means 50 MB is the limit.Am I right?

"you are currently using N/A of your allocated attachment usage (50 MB) [View My Attachments]"

(2009-01-13, 08:44 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]You may also need to add new attachment types in ACP > Configuration > Attachment Types.
its the default limit if you havent changed it in Admin » Configuration » Posting
You can edit the attachment limit for each usergroup. You can set it to 0 or -1 (I don't remember off the top of my head) for unlimited.