MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rotate Images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How would I go about rotating the images in the header?

As in every page load, it switches between two images as i want to show two images in the header but not as the same time.

Any ideas?
I use this:
[attachment=12342]

And just change the value of the $folder variable.
Thanks Matt Big Grin

Works good Smile
(2009-01-13, 08:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I use this:

And just change the value of the $folder variable.

How do I install this image randomizer so that I can have a rotating header logo? I need specific instructions if possible.

Thanks.

anybody?
Put your images in a folder then put an absolute path to the folder in the randomavatar.php file inside the $folder variable.

Then the images should rotate when the php file is loaded.
(2010-09-16, 07:27 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Put your images in a folder then put an absolute path to the folder in the randomavatar.php file inside the $folder variable.

Then the images should rotate when the php file is loaded.

where do I load the php file to? To my public ftp? I'm still a noob, sorry.

nevermind, just opened it up and it has instructions inside.

Thanks.
well crap. I've tried it and can't get it to work. I uploaded my images to a folder here: 'texasgundogclub.com/public_html/forum/images/headerimages/';

this is also the path i set in the $folder here: $folder = 'texasgundogclub.com/public_html/forum/images/headerimages/';

then I uploaded the randomimage.php file to my images folder

then I went to my board logo field in my theme and put this in: images/random.php

All that shows up is a box with a red X in it.

Any advice?