MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: }}} appears in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i have a big problem Sad
I've installed Meta - Tag Plugin - 1.0 by LowBatteryMTR and after this... on my index page, appears }}} up.
I read the reviews, and changeg the line

find_replace_templatesets("index", "#".preg_quote("{\$headerinclude}")."#i", "{\$headerinclude}}\r\n{\$metag}");
with
find_replace_templatesets("index", "#".preg_quote("{\$headerinclude}")."#i", "{\$headerinclude}\r\n{\$metag}");

but the }}} did not disappear. I deactivated the plugin, uninstalled and the installed fresh.

Can anyone help me please?
Thank you very much in advance. Heart
Wrong forum, plugin issues should be posted in the plugin support forum. Moved.

Can you give us a link to your forum?? Chances are the }}} is being added to a template, and if we have a link, we can show you where Smile Most likely your 'headerinclude' template.

And you should usually keep the plugin as it is otherwise it may not work properly.
(2009-01-13, 10:22 PM)DanqeR Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i have a big problem Sad
I've installed Meta - Tag Plugin - 1.0 by LowBatteryMTR and after this... on my index page, appears }}} up.
I read the reviews, and changeg the line

find_replace_templatesets("index", "#".preg_quote("{\$headerinclude}")."#i", "{\$headerinclude}}\r\n{\$metag}");
with
find_replace_templatesets("index", "#".preg_quote("{\$headerinclude}")."#i", "{\$headerinclude}\r\n{\$metag}");

but the }}} did not disappear. I deactivated the plugin, uninstalled and the installed fresh.

Can anyone help me please?
Thank you very much in advance. Heart

For sure your issue is in your headerinclude template. When you added the code at the activate function, you forgot to add it also at deactivate function, to be able to clean the templates. You should first go in the header include template, see where the "}}}" is and delete it. After that modify the plug in when you deactivate to clean automatically the template.
http://www.brasov-online.com

Well, as i remember... the problem appeared when i installed the Meta - Tag Plugin - 1.0 by LowBatteryMTR. First time, appeared only "}" but after i deactivated and uninstalled, suddenly appeared "} }}" and after refresh "}}}"

Thank you again for your support, and sorry for posting in wrong forum :">
I replaced the plugin with the default one now...

Now look, after i deactivated and uninstalled the plugin, an then installed again, the default version, appears "} }}} " Sad
If you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Search/Replace > search for }}} and you can see exactly which one it's in.
No templates were found containing the string '} }}} ' Sad
Then try just 2 }}'s.
I've tried,but nothing found
You try in header template
PM me admin login detials and I'll try and find it Toungue
Pages: 1 2