MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Tuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-01-15, 04:25 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-14, 01:48 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Simple answer: Boredom. Toungue

Is that the best reason you can come up with for creating a forum? What happens next week when you get bored again?

Other than that, the forum looks nothing like the Home page, and the banner on the Home page doesn't look very good at all.

Just an IMHO. Smile

Be quiet. Toungue
Just kiddin, thanks for the "review." Smile

Well I was sorta bored, and I had a couple bucks in my NameCheap account and bought the domain. And besides now that MyBB is gaining a lot more popularity I figured it'd be a good website to set up.

I know about the forum and the website not looking the same, trying to get 'em integrated.

I'm gonna change the logo in a minute..

(2009-01-15, 04:39 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Forum needs a theme and logo but great site Smile
I didn't know until a minute ago that the default MyBB theme is the default theme. Gonna change..

(2009-01-16, 12:18 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-14, 01:26 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get it. Huh We have a tutorials section on here....So, uh...Why a whole other site?

* More categories
* Easier To search
* Info doesn't get buried or lost

Thanks. Wink
i for 1 like the concept ... i mean mybb documentataion about plugin creation and modification could certainly use some ...errrm ...improvement ...
Uh.. what?
(2009-01-16, 04:14 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Uh.. what?

sorry guess i was ambiguous ...MyBB's docs could be improved..i do like your site Wink
Oh! Heh, ok.

Awesome, I like that you like mah site. Toungue
Your site has changed since I viewed it last.
I like the new look!!!
Thanks, I had a friend do a template for me. Smile
*Update*
I got a new layout, which I think is honestly better. Also, check out the Forums and let me know what you think about the theme. I tried my best to get it looking the same. (It's not completely done, but after working on it for several hours last night, I was wiped out.)
Better, worse? Smile
Love the new look, but there are times I'm getting a "Failed to connect to database" and a 503 error. I presume it's because you are working on the site.
Host problems. Refreshing the page should work.
Pages: 1 2 3