MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Web Hosting For Developers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I recently sold my paid hosting company, and prior to that I sold my free web hosting company, all was due to time constraints. Well with my increasing urge to still help others and my still active (and empty) web server I decided to provide a specialized hosting service. If you are a developer looking for a free web host that is stable, quick, and secure the just sign-up @ www.JWeb2.com

Here are the requirements to obtain free hosting:
1) You must have at least 1 active project you are working on that you can show us.
2) Your site must be in English.
3) You must be located within the United States.
4) You must read and accept our Terms of Service.

We also offer an upgraded package for $1/month if you need more than what our free package offers.
That is interesting but there are a few limits.

As developer i would like to see a SVN/CVS repository hosting, that is what stops me from transfering a my project to your host.
Not a bad idea. I have to admit I've never concidered nor looked into that option but I will look into it now and see how much trouble it would be to setup. Wink
Good to hear!
Smile
Is this service yet available?
(2009-02-08, 09:56 AM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]Is this service yet available?
Same question.
Have you moved to another domain or something..? I can't acess the site.
JWeb2 is actually down for the moment as I haven't had time to work on it, but I did just get my other server up online at www.host2x.com. Although it's not directly focused on hosting for developers, it's still free hosting. Wink I actually plan to finish working on JWeb2 tonight and have something up and functioning sometime this week. Wink

If you want to PM me with you project your working on and your requirements I might be able to work something out for you also.
Seems like a good idea Smile
I've got www.JWeb2.com online but still working out the backend so I can get something out there for developer specific hosting. I just picked up another webserver I will dedicate to it since I'm sure devs would enjoy SSH access. Big Grin