MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: more error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I changed manual the file inc/setting.php and then I had an errore in adminCP...I tried to reput the same dates in the file but the error remain.
You can see attachment
PLease help!!!!!!!!!!!
looks, like you messed up the functions php file and settings php file, reupload them both
I know I reupload them ut if I do it I lost all information, right?
well, ya but, you must of edited something wrong, or put in a wrong code.
If I upload the file config.default and setting of original pack of myb in this site there is the red box with installation to do
You edited settings.php incorrectly and you've created an error. Go into your inc folder, and just delete it. A new one will be instantly created which will be ok.

And I can't think why you uploaded config.default.php... make a new file called config.php and used the code here: [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki] and edit in your database detials.
Why must I edit that file? That file is already so.
I deleted the file settings.php and now I haven't problem....
I said to edit it because for some reason you uploaded config.default.php. But everything is ok?? Good Smile
I had a copies og old config.php and I reupload it. Now it's all ok.
Thank you very much but one questions....
If I deleted the setting file how did they remain save?
Because the settings in settings.php are drawn from the database, so if you delete it, the settings from the database are added to a new file Smile
Pages: 1 2