MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Total World Domination!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were ever born of a woman, if you have ever taken one breath, if you have ever looked long enough at a man you will have realized that you've been disappointed by this world. Life is, at times, disappointing. With all of this stress, hatred, envy, and strife working seemingly together for your demise. But if you look closer into this world you will see happiness, joy, peace, and fulfillment.

This game is full of so much of the real world to almost fool you, but yet not too much to disappoint. In here, nations will be made, treatise will be broken, hearts joined in marriage, peace found in religion, and lives torn apart by death and war. So join this game! Join us if ever you've had a thought of peace. Join us if ever you wanted to fight for a cause. Join us if you've ever had a dream of domination!

This is the World RolePlay! It won't disappoint.
This seems pretty interesting. You may wish to write a simplified version of how the game works, though. I don't really get it.
okay. Big Grin Thanks for the comment. I'll work on that today
(2009-01-14, 12:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]This seems pretty interesting. You may wish to write a simplified version of how the game works, though. I don't really get it.

Ditto.. I'm lost.
what do you guys think of the look?
It's pretty amateur tbh. It needs work.
I figured that. I'll be working on it. Thanks Bey Brad. If I could I'd +rep you Wink