MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Vista]Royale Noir theme[HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Can someone please tell me where I can get the Royale or Windows XP Pro theme, but for Vista?

Regards,
TomL
(2009-01-14, 11:23 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.myvistathemes.com/skins-and-t...-download/
That somewhat helps. But when I put it in the themes folder(C:/Themes/) and open the file that should load the configuration for the theme(properties so to say) it just shows my current theme(Windows Vista - A.K.A Aero)
I had it for XP and it slowed me down when I tried to play Combat Arms. I might it again.
Im not sure about the Royale theme but if you want some nice themes download vista glazz and use it to patch your theme files then download a theme you like, the one i use is this one http://dimage.deviantart.com/art/Black-90485242 which comes in both aero and basic versions (alot only come in aero which really slows things down), then just paste the theme directory into c/windows/resources/themes and go and activate it Smile
(2009-01-14, 11:32 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure about the Royale theme but if you want some nice themes download vista glazz and use it to patch your theme files then download a theme you like, the one i use is this one http://dimage.deviantart.com/art/Black-90485242 which comes in both aero and basic versions (alot only come in aero which really slows things down), then just paste the theme directory into c/windows/resources/themes and go and activate it Smile
If I was putting them in the wrong directory, and this works - I would totally +rep you:p
Unfortunately, no matter whether I put the theme files in C:/Themes/ or C:/Windows/Resources/Themes/, neither of them workSad When I open the theme file(to change the color scheme, etc. and all the properties for the themeset) it just shows my current themeSad
lol, you know the incredible thing is that i only got the urge to find a nice theme for my vista last night and went through all this last night so you asked at the right time!

To activate it you have to go to Windows Color and appearence > Open classic appearence properties.... > click the top one, sometimes its called aero or vista basic
(2009-01-14, 11:37 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, no matter whether I put the theme files in C:/Themes/ or C:/Windows/Resources/Themes/, neither of them workSad When I open the theme file(to change the color scheme, etc. and all the properties for the themeset) it just shows my current themeSad

It may be a "Windows Blinds" theme. If that's the case, download the program.
(2009-01-14, 11:38 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you know the incredible thing is that i only got the urge to find a nice theme for my vista last night and went through all this last night so you asked at the right time!

To activate it you have to go to Windows Color and appearence > Open classic appearence properties.... > click the top one, sometimes its called aero or vista basic
Tried it, and it still isn't workingSad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6