MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remake a few things...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would love if they improved on the profile without using tabs.
(2009-01-19, 09:49 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an unofficial plugin could be made for that?

I meant a simple HTML template remake of the profile, they haven't really changed since the 1.2 series, and that was a series ago.

The member profile has been in its current form for as long as I've used MyBB, since PR2 - and it may have been as it is longer than that, but I wouldn't know.

It needs a refresh, for sure, but it really only needs structural changes and maybe a few additions - certainly not anything major.
(2009-01-20, 03:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I would love if they improved on the profile without using tabs.

I actually have a design idea for that, but I need to learn to use the template editor a bit better first.
And I need to know more on the .css adding in the ACP.
Wiki here I come! Big Grin

Although in all seriousness, I am going to release a public one. Toungue
I just hope everyone else likes it.
(2009-01-20, 03:47 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-19, 09:49 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an unofficial plugin could be made for that?

I meant a simple HTML template remake of the profile, they haven't really changed since the 1.2 series, and that was a series ago.

The member profile has been in its current form for as long as I've used MyBB, since PR2 - and it may have been as it is longer than that, but I wouldn't know.

It needs a refresh, for sure, but it really only needs structural changes and maybe a few additions - certainly not anything major.
Especially for the people just upgrading to 1.4 from 1.2 - it'd be too much of a change for them..:p
Well, im not saying it HAS to happen in 1.4.x, maybe 1.6.x?
(2009-01-20, 03:51 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]Well, im not saying it HAS to happen in 1.4.x, maybe 1.6.x?
Who knows. Only fate will tell. I just hope that MyBB won't add too much, and then they'll eventually run out of ideas(I need to stop exaggerating so much:p)
(2009-01-20, 03:47 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree.
However, I was here since 1.2.9.

The admin should take the following suggestions seriously. Hope to hear positive response soon.Lightbulb
Pages: 1 2 3