MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSVP on Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://ideas.mybboard.net/idea/rsvp-on-calendar

Since I doubt this will be implemented until at least 1.6, I'd like to request a plugin for it!
oh come on this is a cool idea Sad
I don't like it, tbh. I think it's not needed, as most forums wouldn't use it - and to do that for the people who wouldn't use it would be bloat.
(2009-01-18, 04:58 AM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it, tbh. I think it's not needed, as most forums wouldn't use it - and to do that for the people who wouldn't use it would be bloat.

that's why this is in the plugin request section

also it's an incredibly, INCREDIBLY small feature and is part of the basic functionality of any calendar that is actually used for something rather than just a sequential list of birthdays
Wanting to bump this because right now the calendar has almost zero functionality. Either MyBB needs to improve upon it or get rid of it entirely. I'm leaning towards simply removing it from my site because it doesn't have enough features.
BUMP! I can not believe that the last post in this thread was 2009!

I think it's a fantastic idea and a very useful and indeed basic function of any multi user calendar.

Please...?

Matt
Hi,

I have made a modification in my forum to automatically add a standard poll to every eventtread entry. Also I modified the polls to make users able to modify their own poll.

Anyone interested to convert this to a plugin for the general public?