MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sucu-lang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I wish to obtain the following domain(s): Sucu-lang.com/net/info. The only problem is that I have no money, and as it looks now, won't be getting any soon. So here is my proposal:

I'm willing to do a post exchange for this domain name. For the .com I will do 50 threads, 150 posts. For the .net I will do 75 threads, 175 posts. For the .info I will do 25 threads, 75 posts.

If you are interested you may reply to this thread, or you may PM me with your thoughts

bump* I will add more posts or threads if needed.
Is anyone interested in this?
You cant afford the $9 for a domain? Wash some cars or something and get a prepaid visa card from your local service station.
The problem isn't as much as I can't afford it as it is that I couldn't work for it if I could. My father is so strict that I cannot have a job or any sort of work until I leave the house. He thinks he has to provide everything.
(2009-01-18, 03:53 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]The problem isn't as much as I can't afford it as it is that I couldn't work for it if I could. My father is so strict that I cannot have a job or any sort of work until I leave the house. He thinks he has to provide everything.

He can provide the domain costs then. Toungue
Cant you do some jobs for him within the house? Like ask him if you can wash his car for $5? Or don't you get pocket money for chores or an allowance or something?
My dad doesn't like the idea of giving me money for things I should normally do without it. And of course he can buy the domain, but he seems to think that this is a useless item to purchase. So I have to find some other way to do it.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-43684.html
If you want to do that and you happen to win the $10 you just need to create a paypal account. Plus you really only need the .com...
Thanks. And I know I only need a .com but I was leaving the choice up to you which one I get. It doesn't matter to me.