MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 Development Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please discuss this announcement here.
Great news! I hope the bugs get fixed and sorted out soon!
Hear hear!

It's great to know that Chris still loves us Wink jkjk

Well, it really is comforting to hear from the development team again, especially after such a long time. I wish you all good luck!
Good to hear the progress that's being made. I can't wait for the final version of MyBB 1.0 and from the things you told, MyBB 1.1 and on aren't that far into the future.
Yeah, this is great news. Nice to see you're still working on it, can't wait to upgrade to a less buggy version. Smile
I hope during the upgrade, it doesn't effect my skin.
Hello myBB team,

I have a question: what happens with my last post in Big Reports forum? I have reported a heavy vulnerability in showthread.php. Now i can't see that post anymore. It seems taht my post was simply deleted by moderators without informing me? Are there any solutions related to that vulnerabiluty?

greets
Quote:I have a question: what happens with my last post in Big Reports forum? I have reported a heavy vulnerability in showthread.php. Now i can't see that post anymore. It seems taht my post was simply deleted by moderators without informing me? Are there any solutions related to that vulnerabiluty?
It wasn't deleted. It has been moved to the appropriate security forum we have here in which only forum staff can see.

If you think we're going to leave something which is detremental to MyBB security in a publicly accessible forum, then you're wrong.
my 2c: you (Staff) should at least state something in the original thread, delete the vulnerability or that post, but if there's nothing left, users don't know where their posts have gone. At least I was thinking so ...