MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Memberlist Columns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

am I the only one who is missing some columns in the memberlist?
In V1.1 there was still far more information about the users than now, is there a reason for that?

I will change this and re-add "location" and "lastpost" or "lastactive" (btw, what's the difference between those two tables in "mybb_users")
Searching for last 24hours active Users will get you different results from searching for lastposters. But thats another question. Right now I'm interested in memberlist.php.

Any chance, that there will be some more choices in ACP in the future?
(enable | disable: lastpost, avatar, location, website, email, whatever)

thanks a lot,
bye,
FraGe
I guess I am the only one ...
Is nobody interested in getting a more informative memberlist?
The difference between "lastpost" and "lastactive" is "lastpost" is when you last posted I think, and "lastactive" is when you were last active on the forums.
Yepp, thats right, Smile
but my question was if nobody is interested in getting back all the Info we had on the memberlist up to 1.1.8 (I guess)

I have a local copy, so I can show, there is "Username: Email: Website: Location: Joined: Last Visit: Posts:"

I don't need email or Website, but the location would be interesting, when the User has Joined and so on, so this was my idea to put some more options to ACP - to be able to choose which Info to show.
I wish memberlist had admincp controls for what to display.
Yepp, this would be perfect Smile
I don't understand, why some tables where removed from memberlist.php perhaps for privacy reasons? In this case, it would be even better to be able to select in ACP Smile