MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New people can't register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I have another problem, and it's on the registration page. When someone trying to register it can't. The problem is in User name and Image verification part. Actually the problem is the same - it can't verify user name / captcha code. It just keep loading for the username (Checking if username is available...) and for captcha (Checking whether or not you entered the correct image verification code).

Where can be the problem?
Are you using a theme?
If so, try using the default MyBB theme and see if the problem persists.
I'm using the same theme in last month or two. And the last user registered 3 days ago so it's not the theme. I thought it's the myMood plugin which I installed few days ago, but it's not that either. The link of my forum is in the signature.
Have you edited the headerinclude template, at all?? Maybe make sure it's default if you haven't.
I've edited header include only because of meta tags and favicon.
I'd think it was one of those is interfering with the validation then.
I think not, because I've change that a long time ago. This error showed..few days ago I guess...
Well, to test it, copy the code that's there, store that somewhere, revert the template, and see if the problem goes. If it does, we know it was the template that caused it, and if the problem is still there, we'll know it isn't that and you'll be able to add the code you had there, back in Smile
Ok, I've tried it, still the same problem. So, It's not header include. Next suggestion? Smile
Did you try with different browsers?
Pages: 1 2