MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP and you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, how good are you at PHP?
Me, I am just re-learning what I used to know, but from a better site!
(ZEND PHP101)
Im going to look into part 2, when I get more rest! Toungue

So, anyone else program in PHP? (Even if your a newbie, like me. Toungue)
I know enough to troubleshoot problems on a prebuilt script. I wrote my first PHP form script from scratch last year(not a big feat, but it's definately the most secure script I've found out there of its kind Big Grin) and I just recently wrote a script to organize a web project I was working on (it's just a simple form based script that creates and updates MySQL tables but it was mainly made to display, sort, and organize things to make life easier... never got to use it though since I axed the project before I finished the admin and user control panel).
(2009-01-17, 09:06 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I know enough to troubleshoot problems on a prebuilt script. I wrote my first PHP form script from scratch last year(not a big feat, but it's definately the most secure script I've found out there of its kind Big Grin) and I just recently wrote a script to organize a web project I was working on (it's just a simple form based script that creates and updates MySQL tables but it was mainly made to display, sort, and organize things to make life easier... never got to use it though since I axed the project before I finished the admin and user control panel).
So, kinda like a(n) PhpMyAdmin alternative?
If so, I would keep at it!
Might prove to be a good subject!

Although as a newbie, there is a LOT more I have to learn, so I will continue in my studies to see how things are done!
Not really. It would only read and write to a specific table and only specific fields were editable, not create tables or anything like that. It was mainly a program so I could keep track of various websites and specific information about them for my team.