MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NexisForum - Free MyBB Host [Website Uploaded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm preety sure that's the last place I'd spend $13 on, adios.
Also I rated this thread 1/5 lol.
Alright, I thought I would let everyone know that my website template has been uploaded, so now that I've gotten that in place, I'd appreciate if everyone could take a look once again and let me know what you think. (I'm still working on my banner though, don't have it up yet.)
It was crap before...I know Wink

http://nexisforum.com
about a million times better

i think the background is too transparent, though.

also the far-background has some nasty artifacts
Charge for backups I don't agree with. Ads I can accept. Also good features, good luck with it.
Well - By the looks, it uses "Brandon's myBB Multiforums Script". And you got rid of the copyright apparently. Just after registering - I gave up exploring this service. Getting rid of the script copyright is already bad enough.

Sorry If I was too negative on this, but its my sincere opinion.
(2009-01-20, 08:18 PM)Jimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Well - By the looks, it uses "Brandon's myBB Multiforums Script". And you got rid of the copyright apparently. Just after registering - I gave up exploring this service. Getting rid of the script copyright is already bad enough.

Dont jump the gun jack, or you'll get shot in the back! Wink
For all we know, he could have purchased copyright removal.
That is an option that BMR777 gives out.
wow i love the new index page and the forum theme fits nicely with it ...

1 small thing that i might say is to change the MyBB logo on your support forum header a bit so it fits better and fluidly into the design

great look though
(2009-01-20, 08:18 PM)Jimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Well - By the looks, it uses "Brandon's myBB Multiforums Script". And you got rid of the copyright apparently. Just after registering - I gave up exploring this service. Getting rid of the script copyright is already bad enough.

This site purchased copyright removal for the MyBB Multiforums Mod so this is not an issue. Smile

Thanks though for defending my script. Smile

@OP - The new site looks nice! Now you just have to get a logo that fits. Smile

Brandon
Yes, I did purchase the copyright removal for the script. Also, I have made MANY modifications and added my own "improvements", if you will, in many areas. However, I have not forgotten about Brandon. I definitely find some place, nonetheless, to credit him for the original script.
I'm working on a Logo, but graphics were never my strong point, and every one I make just doesn't feel right to me. Thanks for the opinions though guys!Smile
Ah Okay, Sorry. I thought that you just got rid of that without permission.
Pages: 1 2