MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anyone help with an issue with the "Rules Page" Mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The issue I am having on MyBB 1.4.x with the rules page is after activating the plug in and then going to settings to configure the rules, and save, there still is no rules button, icon, link. It is nowhere to be found!

I checked in both IE7 and FireFox 3.0.5

Thanks for any help!

TSG!
I don't think it adds one, you can just add one yourself to the header template, see how the others are set out, copy one, and edit it.
Wow, that was quick, I will try that, is does tell you to put the icon image in all toplink folders, so I thought it would likely show up after the set up!

Thanks!

TSG!
Sorry for the slow response, but I did find the display statement was missing and did what you said, copied one and replaced variables with the corresponding image link and text!

Thanks!

TSG!
I am trying to use the same mod and i get this error when you go to mysite.com/rules_page.php

Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.

Please make sure IN_MYBB is defined.
There should be soemthing near the top of the file saying MyBB needs to be defined, just comment that out and it should work.