MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreateBB - Free MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've been working on CreateBB for a while now. Jimmie32 of THT is also helping. The support forums are located here. Do you think the design for the forum is good?

We have also modified the ACP of every forum for easier use. You can toggle the sidebar and side boxes if you don't need them.

Some other features we have are:

1. Unlimited forums, members, posts, and bandwidth.
  2. Free subdomain. yourforum.createbb.com
  3. Free and unlimited database backups
  4. No ads!
  5. Choose from over ten different theme and plugins. More plugins and themes are available upon request.
  6. CreateBB Panel inside your forum's ACP.

This is the first public release of CreateBB. What are your opinions? Any criticism is welcome!
I love the design of the Admin CP!
Thanks. It uses the colors from Audentio's Lagniappe v2 theme if anyone wants to know.

I'm in the process of uploading more themes and plugins.
Best looking MyBB creation site yet. Good luck!
BTW though, on themes with more than 2 columns in the who's online list - the Usergroup Legend plugin messes up, and only shows one.
(2009-01-17, 10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Best looking MyBB creation site yet. Good luck!

Really? Thanks!

Quote:BTW though, on themes with more than 2 columns in the who's online list - the Usergroup Legend plugin messes up, and only shows one.

OK I will work on fixing that.
I personally can see this growing quickly. Keep up the good work!
(2009-01-17, 10:27 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I personally can see this growing quickly. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I hope it grows. I've spent a lot of time working on this. Smile
(2009-01-17, 10:27 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I personally can see this growing quickly. Keep up the good work!
I can see that, too. Besides a few errors with plugins and some 2-columned templates, it's flawless! Not to mention that the design of their site is nice, the re-designed Admin CP is kick-@$$; it's just all around awesome!

5 stars for me.
Yes, very very good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13