MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox that WORKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i tried all the 3 shoutbox's which are available on MyBB Mods page
I Even activated , Put them in properly , and even added {$shoutbox} manually on index pages for that certain shoutbox which i found on here (Someone else was having problems)
It seems no shoutbox really works for 1.4.4

Can someone make a 10 second one even please ?
Plenty of people have had them work. If you can't get any of them to work, chances are you're doing something wrong... I had a shoutbox working fine for a while.
(2009-01-18, 04:24 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Plenty of people have had them work. If you can't get any of them to work, chances are you're doing something wrong... I had a shoutbox working fine for a while.

and now is it still working?
I installed it again on my localhost after seeing this thread and it works perfectly well, yes.
Which Shoutbox is this ? Please post a link so i can test for myself
I use this one, and it's easy - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/spicefuse-ajax-shoutbox

Simply follow the instructions in the readme, and activate it though your Admin CP.
(2009-01-18, 05:20 PM)WaheedI Wrote: [ -> ]Which Shoutbox is this ? Please post a link so i can test for myself

I used musicalmidget's one.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shoutbox
yah both do work as i had tried them in earlier stages but once you have other mods installed shoutbox sorta conflicts with other mods installed and it messes up the template some how, from my experiance Cool
(2009-01-18, 05:34 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]yah both do work as i had tried them in earlier stages but once you have other mods installed shoutbox sorta conflicts with other mods installed and it messes up the template some how, from my experiance Cool
Well that happens with any software(when you have too many of the same-type of things installed).:p
mods are like toys & sweets to me TomL [ ok maybe your right TomL ] Smile
Pages: 1 2