MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone please be so kind as to update this mod?
http://mods.mybboard.net/archive/view/linklist
What do you want it to be updated for?
For use with MyBB 1.4.4
(2009-01-18, 06:02 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]For use with MyBB 1.4.4
Ah. I can't update it as I have too many projects on my hands right now; otherwise I would.
Thanks anyway. Someone else maybe? (hint hint)
Sorry to bump this thread, but I really need something similar to this for my site.
After reading comments on the mod in the OP, it seems people had problems with it not being finished. Is there someone out there that can maybe make something similar to this?
I need to allow members to submit their links, but be approved in acp before being listed. Sort of like a directory.
I know I can install an external link directory, but it would help a lot to have it merged with the members and the forum.
MyDownloads does it, I can you give it to you if you want
Edit: Oh nevermind then, MyDownloads only allows URL's to be entered from Admin CP - to avoid scamming and things like that
Do you mean I can use MyDownloads as a link directory?
I'm kinda confused Smile
Labrocca is working on a linkdump. check beta.mybboard for info.
It depends on what you call a link directory, if it is a page that shows all submitted URL's, then no. What MyDownloads allows you do to is show URL's (entered from Admin CP) instead of prompting to download a file.
What's linkdump? I've been trying to find out but I can't seem to do it lol. Looks promising
Pages: 1 2