MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP! Where's the guide?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found it like 2 weeks ago. I need the guide for converting phpBB3 to myBB! Please link me too the guide and im sorry if there's already a thread like this. I was just searching for the last hour for the guide! Plz link me and thanks!
[Wiki: Running_the_Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
(2009-01-18, 05:01 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ][Wiki: Running_the_Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

WAIT! That actually has IPB 1.3? So we could move away from hosts such as invisionfree, right? Or Jcink for that matter.
(2009-01-20, 01:26 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-18, 05:01 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ][Wiki: Running_the_Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

WAIT! That actually has IPB 1.3? So we could move away from hosts such as invisionfree, right? Or Jcink for that matter.

The 1.2 version has IPB 1.3 support but we're not carrying that over for the 1.4 version.
(2009-01-20, 01:43 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-20, 01:26 AM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ]

The 1.2 version has IPB 1.3 support but we're not carrying that over for the 1.4 version.

That's alright. Toungue
I know how to upgrade. Toungue